Friday, May 16, 2008

MY BIO #1-1

Hi! My name is Debbie, I have three children and have been married for 18 years. I am taking this class to complete my general ed. requirements. I have slowly been working on my degree and really would like to complete it soon. Biology has always scared me because I think of it as being a difficult class, so that is probably why I have left it for the end. So far it has been interesting and I already have learned some new things. This is my first on-line class so we will see how it goes!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Debbie

What degree are you working towards? I find that my attitude towards something can really help me. It I keep positive I feel great and do a lot better.
Good luck and keep looking for the exiting things in biology, that is what I'm going to do.
Karin

JP said...

Hello Debbie,

you seem like a very energetic person! Nice to meet you!